iOS 13.3.1 and iPadOS 13.3.1 both discarded yesterday, brought some convenient positive factors and fixing a few bugs ( and one that we've registered below ) . IPhone and iPad homeowners can start the enlighten by going to Settings > General > Software Update on their transmitters, albeit users who have inspired auto - advisories likely already have the new types installed.
There's not much of a difference between the two advisories in terms of bug fixes, the celebrated exception being a new Location electric switch for iOS that gives customers more control over how their iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Max use placement services for extremely - wideband socage. The new switch was added after it was figured out the iPhones' U1 breaking continues to broadcast utilizer location information even with traditional location settings turned off. You could find it under Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
Aside from that, both iOS and iPadOS 13.3.1 add a "Play again" push button the TV app so you can rewatch witticism, as well as foot for Indian English Siri vocalisation options for HomePod. The bandage also fixes the following defects that popped up in some time past iOS / iPadOS 13 warning messages:
- The talent for your smart kids to avoid Communication Limits and add encrypted communication without entering the Screen Time telephone. ( iOS / iPad OS )
- Lag when taking Deep Fusion footage on iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro ( iOS )
- Remote canvas will no longer spray when "Load Remote Images" mise en scene is disabled ( iOS / iPad OS )
- Multiple unstrap dialog boxes displaying in the interface ( iOS / iPad OS )
- FaceTime using nates - facing revolutionary - wide camera instead of the broad camera ( iOS )
- Push warnings not sending over WiFi ( iOS / iPad OS )
- Distorted wakeless during phone calls over CarPlay ( iOS )